General terms and conditions
Booking portal: ticket.service-trauttmansdorff.com
(1) The booking portal "ticket.service-trauttmansdorff.com" is operated and maintained by "The Gardens of Trauttmansdorff Castle", a part of the Agenzia Demanio provinciale.
2. Reservation of a service
(1) This online platform offers the opportunity to reserve tours and other services. Payment cannot be made through this platform at this time.
(2) Successful completion of the booking request will be displayed on the website and confirmed by e-mail shortly afterwards. If the customer does not receive an e-mail, it may be due to an incorrect address being entered during registration.
(3) The customer can check his/her request by logging in and checking the status of the reservation under the menu item "My orders".
(4) Bookings are finalised when a booking confirmation is sent to the e-mail address specified. Processing of the request may require several days.
(5) Booking confirmation must be printed out and presented at the cash desk.
(1) Entrance and guide prices are exempt from VAT (Art.10, Pres. Decree 633/72).
(2) The booked service must be paid on site on the day of the visit.
(3) Cash payments may not exceed € 999.99. Alternatively, debit or credit card payment is accepted on site. Cheques are not accepted.
(4) Payment by invoice is available on request. Full billing details must be provided.
(1) Cancellations or changes to the date of the online reservation are free of charge up to 5 days before the booked visit by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(2) Booked services take place in all weather conditions.
(1) The contractual relationship between the contracting parties is governed exclusively by Italian law. The place of the jurisdiction is the court of Bolzano.
(2) Should individual provisions of these terms and conditions be or become invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected. The invalid clause shall be substituted by a provision that comes closest to the purpose of the original term. The same shall apply in the case of absence of contractual provisions.
(3) We apologise in advance for any problems encountered. We would be grateful if you could notify us of any issues by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Your comments help us to improve our service.