Waiting area and entrance
• The waiting area for groups is located in front of the Visitor Center. The restrooms are located inside the
Visitor Center, to the right of the main entrance.
• All visit participants must sanitise their hands before entering the facility.
• The group leader will contact the Info-point and purchase the admission tickets at the Ticket Offices.
• Admission tickets will be distributed to individual participants in front of the Visitor Center. The guides of
the Gardens will then take charge of individual groups assigned to them.
• The on-site team will do everything possible to ensure that each group is admitted without undue delay.
Guided Gardens Tour
• Face masks must be worn for the entire duration of the visit.
• To avoid unreasonably large groups, each guide is expected to take charge of a maximum of 10 people.
Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity!
During the guided tour, each participant must keep a distance of at least 1 metre from other people.
Management of COVID-19 cases
• The group leader is required to inform the guided tour participants of safety measures, and make sure
that none of the participants is positive for COVID-19.
• If, after your visit, a positive case of COVID-19 is reported among the guides of the Gardens, we will
contact the group leader who, in turn, will have to inform all the group participants.
• Likewise, if any of the participants test positive for COVID-19, please inform us immediately so that our
guide can be quarantined.